Welcome to Wednesday!
Recount of our excursion.
- Akemjot: we first went to the aged care home, then we walked to the beach.
- Dion: At the aged care home we made biscuits that we decorated and sang Christmas Carols
- Mary: We sung our carols
- Rhoda: Rehat and I made cookies and paper fans
- Deakyn: Me and Daniel and Raf and Justin we made a hole at the beach and when we dug deeper water came into the hole
- Alex: I liked collecting sea shells and we saw jelly fish
- Keren: We built a sandcastle and put shells on it.
- Samurai – We did handball and dribbling and used the net things
- Kim – I did handball
- Eva – Dear God thank you fro my friends and family because they are always by my side. Amen.
- Cierra – Dear God, thank you for the old people and the happy moments we had with. Amen.
- Holly – DeaR God thank you for our excursion and our friends who we had fun with. Amen.
- Ash – Thank you for the Aged Care so we can meet all the people. Amen.
- Mia – Me, Mary, Keren and Kiziah played at the beach. Amen.
- Lucas – Dear God, thank you for water so we can stay hydrated. Amen.
- Ann – Dear God, thank you for the beach so people can have fun. Amen.
- TCross – Der God, thank you for the people who work at the Aged Care who look after all the people if they are very sick they can look after him. Amen.
- Chelsea – Dear God, thank you for excursions so we can go places outside school. Amen.
- Nathaniel – ‘These are my Poppy’s buses and buggies. I got them from my Poppy which passed away.The bus is a van. These are breakable and one broke off the van. They can’t open the doors or the wheels can move but they aren’t for playing with. I play with them and my mum says I can play with them if I am careful.”
MATHS CHRISTMAS INVESTIGATION
Using your knowledge of tallying and graphing, choose your own Christmas topic and survey the class! Graph your results.
We practiced first as a class…
- Aidan and Raf asked what peoples favourite Christmas foods are
- Cierra and Dion surveyed students about favourite foods including, turkey and cherries
- Rehat and TCross brainstormed some favourite carols before asking the class their favourite
- Neisha asked about favourite wrapping papers!
- Mai-Anh surveyed about Favourite Christmas Characters
WRITERS WORKSHOP – Advent Activity – Write a thank you note to someone you love.
- Ruby – A Christmas countown
- Dion – Number of days until Christmas
- Mia – The birth of Jesus
CAROLS PRACTICE to end our day! Carols are this Friday night. BBQ will be cooking from 5:45pm but we don’t need to meet until 7:00pm in the hall 🙂
We hope you all had a fantastic day! See you tomorrow 🙂