Hi all, welcome to Thursday December 6! We hope you are keeping cool!
We started our day with some time fitness morning! It is going to be super hot so we thought this morning was our best short at getting some safe vitamin D and moving our bodies!
- Jaiden – Water
- Nevada – Water especially on a day like today
- Sonnie – Vegetables and fruit
- Lucas – Trees give oxygen to breathe
- Daniel – Healthy food to survive
- Ash – Air!
- Deakyn – Lolly
- Raf – Candy
- Jas – Robux
- Aidan – BeyBlade Stadium
- Cierra – A toy
PRAYER – GRATITUDE LITURGY
Today for prayer we watched a video with the pictures from our excursion. The theme of our prayer was Gratitude.
Jesus Cleanses Ten Lepers
And as he entered a village, he was met by ten lepers, who stood at a distance and lifted up their voices, saying, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.” When he saw them he said to them, “Go and show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went they were cleansed. Then one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, praising God with a loud voice; and he fell on his face at Jesus’ feet, giving him thanks. Now he was a Samaritan. Then Jesus answered, “Were not ten cleansed? Where are the nine? Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?” And he said to him, “Rise and go your way; your faith has made you well.” Luke 17:12-19 ESV
- Mary – I am grateful for the school so we can learn. Amen.
- Jas – I am grateful that I can sleep on the bus when people were talking.
- Ruby – Dear God, thank you for the sea. Amen.
- Mia – I am grateful for when we went to the beach and had fun and going n an excursion together. Amen.
- Ash – I am grateful for the beach so we can have fun and play with families. Amen.
- Libby – I am grateful for the beach with water and if we didn’t have water we wouldn’t survive. Amen.
- Nhu – Dear God, thank yo0u for the school because some schools don’t have excursions. Amen.
- TCross – Dear God, thank you for our wonderful teachers for planning our excursion so we can ave lots of fun. Amen.
- Neisha – Dear God, thank you for our teachers so we can get smart. Amen.
- Aidan – I was making a house out of paper with Kurt, Alex and Jaiden
- Chelsea – I had an idea of making presents with Magot
- Neisha – With Ruby I made a shop. It was Target and Kmart
- Nate – I done sphere’s and after when I done that I did a shop with my cousin Shyla
- Mia – Me and Mary done a science shop and it was about Advent. We made all the Advent Christmas colours and all the sun and Jupiter planets
- Raf – I did Pokemon cards and battled Noah and Dion and Ashvarn
- Alex – I made a house with Aiden
SANTA SLEIGH 2.0!!!!!!!
Look what we found! Santa flying in the air in New York City!
Provocation: Design/draw a sleigh that you think would work better/quicker than the one Santa has now!
- Raf’s sleigh had jet boosters and was led by Charizard
- Jed’s sleigh has one billion jet packs
- Maddox’s sleigh has Santa and he gives presents
- Nevada’s sleigh has unicorns on it!
- Ebony is adding Cheetah’s!!
- Eva is putting the Powepuff girls on board!
- Bella is making a rocket ship that shoots the presents out!
- “The cat follows the birds and makes it go quicker at the front” – Neisha
- “Mine has boosters on the side and it will have all different things to make it go quick” – Nate
- Libby’s sleigh has unicorns leading it! “Unicorns can just teleport if they are just fat away to each country”
- Noah’s slay was run by a dragon!
Thank you for a great day! See you tomorrow for Carols Practice and Carols in the evening!