Hi Bloggers! Welcome to a sunny, warm Wednesday!
Just a reminder that tomorrow the Junior Primary classes would like to celebrate the Patron Saint of animals by holding a ‘Pets Morning’. Father Shibu will conduct a blessing of the animals. Thank you to those who have volunteered to bring in their pets. The morning will begin at 9am and conclude at 10am in The Piazza and also encompass a pet parade.
- Jed – In PE we did the spring board and hop scotch
- Natalie – We got to use the ribbons
- Jasmine – We have to jump on the board and land on the grass
6/7 LEARNING SHOWCASE
This morning we went upstairs to visit the Year 6/7 Learning Showcase of their History work throughout the term! We saw so many exciting and engaging diorama , writing and even different foods from different countries!
We came back to class and practiced our sentence writing to describe what we saw! Remembering full stops, capital letters, finger spaces and to use detail!
Sampann and Jake led us in prayer today. They read the story of King David.
- Jasmine – Dear God, thank you for my friends because they help me when I am sad and play with me. Amen.
- Mai-Anh – Dear God, thank you for my two little brothers. Amen.
- Joseph – Dear God, thank you for my mum because she is always helping me with things when I am struggling. Amen.
- Ash – Thank you for my friends for playing soccer. Amen.
- Nate – Thank you for my best friend because he plays with me. Amen.
- Mary – Dear God, thank you for my family so I am not alone. Amen.
- Akemjot – Dear God, thank yo for my friends and family. Amen.
- Daniel – Dear God, thank yo for my friends because if we didn’t have any we would be lonely. Amen.
A super important part of learning is the reflecting process. We are spending time this week reflecting on the various different learning experiences we have had this term. Today we focussed on Numeracy!