Here is a copy of the sleepover details. Unfortunately the double sided note means the list needed to be returned with the permission form.
Students will need to bring to the sleepover;
- Something to sleep on, e.g. an already blown-up mattress, camp bed or yoga mat;
- Some bedding or sleeping bag and pillow;
- PJ’s, teddy, slippers or thongs;
- Toiletries (toothbrush/toothpaste/hairbrush/hair ties).
- Reusable plastic plate, bowl and spoon to use and take home.
- Refillable drink bottle
Please let us know asap if your child has any dietary requirements.