Today the students were busy writing their narratives. The past two weeks we had been planning our stories focusing on different narrative concepts to write the most perfect story.
We were impressed that the students were now able to have a go at putting it in a writing format, remembering to use full stops, capital letters, paragraphs and adding detail to their writing.
- Build up
Recess- After recess we practised our maths skills then went and had a school photos and library.
Goat On a Boat
When a goat arrives on a rocky island, the resident sheep are afraid he’ll eat all their grass. But this goat has hidden talents. This humorous story for children has an important message to convey.
In the afternoon we had RELAT revision-
What was the story of Zaccheus about?
- What job did he do?
- Why was he hiding in a tree?
- What did Jesus do when he saw Zaccheus?
- How did Zaccheus react to the kindness of Jesus?
- How did he make things better?
Who was Bartimaeus?
- Why did he want to go to Jesus?
- What did Jesus do for him?
- What made Bartimaeus well?
Retell the story of the Ten Lepers
- Why did they go to see Jesus?
- What did Jesus do?
- How many of them came back to say “thankyou”
- What did Jesus have to say about this?
What did Jesus choose Moses to do?
- Where did Moses lead the people?
- Did the Egyptian king want to let the people go?
- What miracle did God do to allow Moses to get the people to the other side of the sea?
- Why did God choose Moses?
We finished the day with song practise for our mass this Thursday.