Tuesday 11th December (Term 4, Week 9)…….HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY……

Literacy Writing Prompts

Home Economics

Today the children of 4RG got to make their own icing and then used it to decorate a gingerbread cookie. This came about after the children loved our last home economic activity where we made little gingerbread houses using  ordinary biscuits.

Merry Christmas from Mrs. Giannakakis

I can’t believe we are only 2 days away from the end of the school year. It’s that time of the year where families begin to finish their school days and head off for holidays so I am taking the opportunity to say my thanks and well wishes.

I have had such a wonderful year teaching, learning and growing with 4RG and time has flown! Thank you to every child that was apart of 4RG and to our parents and caregivers who supported us through the highs and lows, every excursion, class celebration, homework and much more. Without the support from you, we wouldn’t be able to flourish.

I have loved working with every child and wish all the children and families a happy and safe break. For those moving on, I wish you all the best on your new journey and hope we can stay in touch. For those who will be taking a break and then returning to HFCS, please keep dropping in next year and say hello. It is always so lovely seeing past students and families stopping to say hello.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

In kindness, Mrs Giannakakis