HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
ASSEMBLY – 5/6AE & 5/6HM
What did you like most about the assembly today?
- Lia – The animations
- Isaiah – The explosions!
- sdvvvvvfffvvgkStefan – The crows song
- Charlie – The dancing
- Ayrton – The genie thing
- Alex – The magnifying glass going in the same place over and over again
- James M – The claymation
- Ruby – The animation and the dances
- Jeffery – The epic gamer chair
- Riya – The responsibility animation
- Deng – The green screen
- Kayla – The animations!
- Paxton – Nikos’ face on Mission Impossible
- Arrow – I like the epic songs
FREE FITNESS FRIDAY
Our classes favourite type of fitness! How incredible to see so many children trying something new – footy, cricket, skipping, log park fun – we did it all!
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
- Lia – Love is patient. You have to be patient if you give love and also if you want to get love back
- Riya – Love is not easily angered. If you love someone its harder to get angry at them
- Ruby – Love is kind. Someone will always love you
- Deng – Love is where you love your family and also the community
- Jai – Always love, always trust
FISH FARM VISIT
We visited the new Fish Farm today! Mr McCarthy updated us with all the happenings over the holidays and how things have changed!
Provocation: How do we know if something is living?
We continued our Place Value learning today through some open ended number investigations. We displayed various different numbers using MAB blocks using technology!
- This week I am grateful for…
- I love… because…
- This weekend I am looking forward to…
- Riya – This week I am grateful for Ruby
- Phillip – I love school because all my friends are there
- Devon – I am grateful for the world and people
- Jeffery – I am grateful to be able to come to school
- Kayla – This week I am grateful for practicing football at lunch time
- Eva – I am looking forward to sleeping in on the weekend!
- Arrow – I am grateful for my birthday because some poeple don’t get to celebrate their birthday because they are poor
INDEPENDENT LEARNING TIME
We are using this time each week to finish off any pieces of work and learning that we begin during the week. It is a chance for us to conference with our teachers also!