Welcome to Week 10! Our last week of Term 2!
This morning we finished our Spanish picture books we have been working on all term.
This morning we continued on with our Stamina Running. We used the second part of the lesson to analyse our results from across the term.
PRAYER – ALAN AND TRISTAN
Thank you to Alan and Tristan who presented prayer for us today. The boys focussed on the Character Strength of Bravery through the story of David and Goliath.
- Hong-Phuc – Always try to be brave
- Devon – Never underestimate people
- Billy – If you always trust God he will always be by your side
- Yafet – Even when you pray, God will grant you things if you have faith
- Aymen – Anything is possible if you try
- Isaiah – Size doesn’t matter
- Stefan – Don’t judge people because they’re little
- Riya – Impossible is only for the people who don’t try
- Jai – No matter what size, race and age we are, we’re all perfect
- Deng – Always have faith in yourself because God says so
Today was our last library session for the term! From crocs in Darwin to kangaroos in Canberra, Love From Australia explores this extraordinary country and introduces us to its most loveable (and frightening!) creatures.
We had a discussion about different parts of Australia and places that we have been lucky enough to visit.
MINDFULNESS – DRAWING
SHARK TANK INQUIRY
We used some time today to prepare for our Shark Tank Presentations later on in the week. We have been using our creative and collaborative skills to create a prototype and presentation to share!