Wonderful Wednesday September 15!
MOON LANTERN CONTINUING…
Today we continued with our focus on a deeper look into the purpose of a full stop. We know that they belong at the end of a sentence but can also be used to show a change in subject. We used Harry Potter as an example together…
We then had a 30 minute creative writing stamina writing time to use what we had learned. Some of us used a prompt for the following list;
Creative Writing Prompts
- If you could build a dream house, what rooms would it have?
- Write a story about going on an adventure with your best friend.
- Who has the best job in the world?
- Where do you get your best ideas?
- Do women today have equal rights with men?
- Have you ever volunteered to help someone? What did you do?
- What is your favourite thing to write?
- Imagine that you are stuck inside a TV. What will you do? What shows would you visit?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Would you rather be an animal or a toy?
- What is your favourite road trip game?
- If it rained food, what would you want the forecast to look like?
- Write a poem about school.
- Do you prefer popsicles or ice cream cones?
- Would you ever change your name?
- Write a story about someone who tells bad joke
- If you could read minds, whose mind would you read?
- Write a story in which you are a mini marshmallow in a cup of hot chocolate.
- What is the best kind of breakfast food?
- Write about your favourite sports team.
DRAMA WITH MRS HARRISON
Today our Art lesson looked a little different as we engaged in some drama focussed learning together with Mrs Harrison.