Thursday, Week 1

Another fantastic day in 5 DP & HN. For the first time students accessed Prodigy. Prodigy is a numeracy game that is very engaging and aligned with the curriculum. Today students focused on Data – reading and interpreting graphs. The students loved the opportunity to use this program and showcased some great skills.

Students then loved the opportunity to do fitness. We continued to focus on team building skills. Students guided their blind folded partners around the course, using effective communication to ensure their partner avoids hazards. We then played a modified game of tunnel ball. They loved the competitive aspect of this.

(I will add photos of the group when i have all the permission notes returned)

After recess, students finished writing their draft letter. Most are up to publishing their final copy on the computer, some students are taking it home tonight to finish. We will finish them tomorrow.

Finally we finished the day with Art. Senora Nunez set an awesome task, allowing students to creatively draw and decorate their name. This was a hit!! Check out some of these cool designs.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Daniel Pearce. Bookmark the permalink.

About Daniel Pearce

Hey guys.... Im a year 3/4 teacher at the greatest school (HFCS).... I love trying to make my classroom the funnest place to spend your day.... I love Soccer, Basketball and many other sports and my favourite subject is Science.