Our first week – Through students eyes

As we approach the end of the first week (it has gone so fast!!), I asked some of the students in 5DP & HN how their first week back was.

Imogen

My first week at school was great because I got to meet new people. and make new friends. and I really like are class room. and of course are teacher because there really nice.

Celine

My first week at school was exciting, I was waiting for school holidays to end so that I get to go to school, I was looking forward to seeing who was in my class.

The first day of school was the most exciting part of the week because I get to see my old friends again and get to make new friends.

I knew most of the people in my class. Throughout the day, I was so happy because I now I get to learn things and not sit around and stay at home all day, I get to do sports, maths, English, art and more.

This was one of the best classes I’ve been in. When we worked it wasn’t as loud as my last 3 classes and that means I get to concentrate on my work.

At play time, I get to play with my old friends that I’ve haven’t seen for a long time, and I think my first week at school was Fantastic!

Shannae

This week  I liked meeting my new teachers, you are amazing .

This week I made new friends and their names are Skye and Ava

This week I liked doing art and liked getting to know each other

Grace

I loved the seating of the class room I found it nice and open. So far I’ve made 1 friend and I think at the end of the year I’ll have more, So far so good.

Skye

This week was so much fun… I had the the most fun I had ever had in a long time. I love our classroom because its nice and spacious. I enjoyed my sport lesson and every fitness time we had. Everyone in my class is funny witch is one of the reasons I love this class.I enjoyed reading demon dentist and cant wait to read the rest then maybe read another book in my own time or with the class. I really enjoyed writing my letter to the teachers as well as the two truths and a lie.

Lorraine L

I think this 1st week has been great because I feel like everybody in my class this year has been shy on the 1st week all other years. But, this year everybody has a friend with them and everybody is so comfortable with the people around them so fast!

Anyuat

My first week was great I have the best teachers and have some friend in the class and love all the lesson we do in the class because there really fun and cool and can’t wait to see what we do trough out the year I know it’s going to be fun. Hope the best

Alyna

The first week of school was great I saw some people from last year which was good and the teachers are nice. the bubble doodle art was fun and a great way to start art for the year. SO the first week of school was great.

Kristina

The first week of school was great because I saw some friends from last year and I got to met new people and that I get to name art with Mrs Nunez. And I think this is the best first day

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Daniel Pearce. Bookmark the permalink.

About Daniel Pearce

Hey guys.... Im a year 3/4 teacher at the greatest school (HFCS).... I love trying to make my classroom the funnest place to spend your day.... I love Soccer, Basketball and many other sports and my favourite subject is Science.