Friday, Week 10

Good afternoon all,

How fast has this semester gone!!!

As we reflect on some of the fantastic work we have done over the semester we also experienced some very proud moments. Firstly our start of the year assembly got us off to a fast start, quickly binding the class together. We had a lot of other special achievements; sporting, musical, artistic and some cultural celebrations. We have already been through so much together in just one semester and myself, Dani and Virginia cannot wait for the next one.

We have some fantastic activities, projects and inquiries planned for Term 3 and look forward to getting stuck in when we return. We wish all members of our class and community an enjoyable and relaxing holidays.

Special mention to the DOCK group. This group consists of D (Dani) O (Osi) C (Celine) K (Kristina) all who have birthdays within the July holidays. We hope you all have fantastic days.

(Great photo bomb!)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Daniel Pearce. Bookmark the permalink.

About Daniel Pearce

Hey guys.... Im a year 3/4 teacher at the greatest school (HFCS).... I love trying to make my classroom the funnest place to spend your day.... I love Soccer, Basketball and many other sports and my favourite subject is Science.