- Mungo Man is the oldest skeleton ever found in Australia. How old is Mungo Man’s skeleton? Approximately.
it was 40,000 years.2. In which region was Mungo Man’s skeleton discovered? Add a map of the country.
he was discovered at the lake mungo.
3. How did geologist Jim Bowler find the skeleton? He did a research trip and he found it in 1974.
4. Why were the traditional Aboriginal owners of the Willandra Lakes angry? They were angry beacsue he was special to the aboriginal people and they did’t ask them to take him away .
Today I was playing with the rubix cubes we were putting them in order like we put or the red in a group. Then we put all the yellow in a group then we had a race who can put sort them in order first it was me and Manan who were vs then Fayzan was eating is fruit.
- They have a lunar calendar and it shows the full moon
- They put red lantern and they have dragon dance or a lion dance. They also have food like dumplings some rice and noodles they also if you go to a temple there will be food and you get to pray there but you have to take you shoes of to do it. And she there doing the lion dance they also have a loud fire work and when it is the line dance they give you a red envelope and you have to put money in it then when the lion goes to you you give it to them and they will eat but the give to the back person.
My body helps me speak and write because I have a voice my body and most of the people have a voice but not that much people have voices. and thats what helps me speak. My brains help me write and my brain helps me think of new words and what to write and its help me write story I put full stops and capital letters and my brain helps me think. And it helps me think of new things to write in my story and when I’m doing my work .
my voice help me speak because I have a voice and I can say new thing and learn some new things. My brain help me learn because every time older you get smarter so do thats how the brains get more smarter and learn new things like crafting and making new things and and more new thing go to you’re brain. Like tying a shoeless or leaning divides and learn new stuff like drawing finding new facts about some animals and some dinosaur or think of new things. to make
With my brain I can also craft new like a book or a slime or a cardboard car.
I was proud of when I made a airplane that flew really far I made it with my friends. Our task was to make you on paper airplane and my went far but not as far a my friends.
My goals is trying not to get a step or try to use teamwork when I play soccer.
My goals this year is trying to do stuff that I can’t do.
My goals is trying to make new friends.
My goals for this year is try to learn new things.
My goals are making new thing out of cardboard and paper
today I found china on the map
china is in asian china is near India and Russian
Welcome to your brand new blog at Holy Family Blogs Sites.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
You can also subscribe to our brilliant free publication, The Edublogger, which is jammed with helpful tips, ideas and more.