Excursion Reflection

On the bus I sat next to my excursion buddy Sierra and I sat in front of my friends Nhi and Mary. I sat at the Front because I get car sick a lot whenever we’re traveling  somewhere far on car/bus.

When we arrived I my teacher to me and my class mates that we can eat our recess. I sat next to my friends and my buddy came over to set next to me. Our class moved to a different spot where we could eat our food because it was a bit dark.

When we finish eating we had to be in two groups some were in group 1 and some were in group 2. I was in group 2 with my friends and my buddy. When we went inside the Museum group 1 was upstairs and my group were downstairs. The first room we went is the animal room. We had to stay near the teacher so we don’t get lost and the first animal I saw was the cheater and the Monkeys.

Then we went to the room where there were Aboriginals. There was pictures of them, the weapons that they used and the medicines that they had bugs that the Aboriginals had.

When we went upstairs we saw an Octopus lags and we saw the staffs that the Aboriginals had and we even saw the shield and the signs that the Aboriginals used. My favourite part of the Museum is seeing the weapons and the octopus legs upstarts