welcome to learning time
- Sea week is a special time to celabrate the ocean.
- A habitat provides a safe place for animals and for shelter.
- you will find sharks, dolphins and turtles on the surface of the ocean.
- you will find no plants in the deep ocean because need sun to grow.
- furniture, cars and fuel tanks get transported across the ocean.
- I think many cities are near the ocean because ships transport things to the cities
- we can just pour water down the drain. put rubbish in the bins do not over fish.