It was Friday fun day last week
On Friday fun day after the assembly about funny clown’s talent’s.
After recess we all got into our group’s for our fun day i did sport.
I did sport with Mr Elder then Mr Noris and Mr Kfc then Mrs Hawkes.
First i did basket ball with Mr Elder.
Second i did foot ball with Mr Noris and Mr K.
Last i did netball with Mrs Hawkes.
Then we all told the teacher’s what we wanted on our roll for lunch
I enjoyed the dancing and the video’s because I liked the music .
I felt happy about the assembly because it was nice.
I would like to try dance because I liked the song and dance.
Here are some fact about Brazil.
- Brazil is the largest country in South America.
- The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood.
- It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.
- Brazil is the only country in South America that speaks Portuguese.
- Portugal claimed the land of Brazil in the year 1500. Independence was declared in 1822.
- Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world by both land area and population.
- The population in 2012 was around 194 million people.
- The capital city is Brasilia, while the largest city is Sao Paulo.
- Other major cities include Rio de Janeiro, Salvador and Fortaleza.
- In Brazil they drive on the right-hand side of the road.
- Brazil has a large coastline on the eastern side of South America, stretching 7491 kilometres (4655 miles) in length.
- Brazil shares a border with all South American countries except for Chile and Ecuador.
- Brazil covers 3 time zones.
- Brazil is one of the 77 founding members of the United Nations.
- The Amazon River flows through Brazil, it is the 2nd longest river in the world (after the Nile).
- Around 60% of the Amazon Rainforest is located in Brazil.
- The climate in the majority of Brazil is tropical.
- Brazil is home to a wide range of animals, including armadillo, tapirs, jaguars and pumas.
- Millions of tourists visit Brazil every year.
- There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.
- Football (soccer) is the most popular sport in Brazil with the national team consistently among the best in the world, winning the World Cup a record 5 times.
- For more information, check out maps of Brazil or take a closer look at the Brazilian flag.
This is me & my family this is my little sister Emily you mite have seen her on my blog.This is me & my family this is my mum & sum time’s she does my lunch i love her.This is me & my family this is my nanna i love her so much.This is me & my family this is my big sister i love all time she is so nice to me.This is me & my family this is my dad i love him so much.