- Mungo Man is the oldest skeleton ever found in Australia. How old is Mungo Man’s skeleton? Approximately…a. 400 years old
b. 4 thousand years old
c. 42 thousand years old’
mungo man is 42 thousand years old.
2. In which region was Mungo Man’s skeleton discovered? Mungo man was found in Willandra Lakes
3. How did geologist Jim Bowler find the skeleton? geologist Jim Bowler found him on a research trip in 1974
4. Why were the traditional Aboriginal owners of the Willandra Lakes angry? the traditional Aboriginal owners of the Willandra Lakes were angry because the scientists took Mungo Man away
What calendar do Chinese people follow? Explain the answer.
the Chinese and the Vietnamese people follow a calendar called the lunar new year calendar.
are some ways the Chinese/Vietnamese people celebrate their New Year?
according to legend to create this system 12 animals argued about how goes first. the gods held a race on witch animal would be first and the rat won and the Chinese and Vietnamese people hang red lanterns and setting off fireworks it is also celebrated over 15 days
1. When was Internet Safety Day?
internet safety was Tuesday,6 February.
2. How will you stay safe on the internet this year?
I will not write rood things on the internet.
What helps me to speak, write, and read. I learn to read when my friends read to me and then I learn different words.
I learn to write when I see other peoples work and i learn from there writing.
I learn to speak when my mum and dad teach me words that I don’t now and I have to listen to my mum and dad.
My goal for week 2 are to get someones name right. I want to get better at my writing and I want to get better at my reading.
today we did our all about me talk and I felt nerves because I thought that they were going to laugh at me but they didn’t laugh at me which was good because I didn’t want to get laughed at.
my book is special because my uncle and aunty gave it to me on my birthday.
my transformer is special because I got it the same year that my sister left the school .
my rubric cube
today we did character strengths and we listed the ones the we now and everyone did it.