- What does the Garma festival celebrate? It celabrates aboriginal and Torre strait islanders culture and they share there stories with others.
- What do people do over four days during the festival? over the four days people share there stories and issues and try to bring change.
- What is this year’s theme? This years theme is truth telling
- What do the Aboriginal and Torren Straight Islander Community want to change about the Australian Constitution? they are trying to tell the government they are the owners of the land.
on Friday the 10th of august 2018 4rg 2td and 2ib had a buddy assembly. it was about food our theme was master chef we had a lot of fun with my speaking part. my faviroute part was when we did the milkshake dance.
In the holidays my friend Taihya came over to my house for a playdate on Friday and we had lots of fun . we watched Beauty and the Beast. on Saturday she came over for a sleepover we played with slime and played fun games. in the morning we had pancakes for breakfast and played with my little brother Flynn.
My goal is to get better at multiplication and reading the clock I am going to do that by getting better at understanding the lessons and listing to Mrs. g more.
1. What helped Hannah build the bionic arm?
c. 3D design
d. All of the above
2. What is bionic technology? Explain using your own words.
The bionic arm is a arm that helps people with disability and is very strong and can help people with out a arm who need something strong.
3. What can the bionic arm that Hannah built do?
It can help people and open doors it also can be a really helpful thing to other people around the world.they are good for people without arms as well.
1. What three things help start the composting process…
d. All of the above
2.What sort of fertiliser do the kids add to their compost?
They use dried animal blood and animal bones
3.Explain what worms, slugs and other insects do to improve the compost’s texture?
The worms eat the compost and poop it out and it improves the texture. It helps there plants In there garden.
4.How does compost help our garden?
It will help our plants grow big.The compost is really good for the garden because it helps it grow.
1.My goal for next term is to get better at Times tables and numeracy and to get better I am going to get the teacher to help me.
2. My goal for next term is to make new friends I am going to make a new friend by being kind and talking to new people.
3. My goal for next term is to be a leader and finish my work on time . I am going to do that by not working with my friends.
4.My goal for next term is to be kind and a good friend I am going to be a good friend by helping my friends
I am creative when I make my own iMovie because I use my own ideas and I get an idea on the internet I put it in my own words.
I use my leadership when I help my friends if they are stuck and need help with there work and if I know the answer I will help them find it out.