Today we did aerobics with all the R1s lots of fun getting our bodies moving around.
Top 10 Reasons Kids Should Get Plenty of Exercise:
1. Kids who exercise are more likely to keep exercising as adults
2. Exercise helps kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight
3. Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints
4. Exercise improves the quantity and quality of sleep
5. Research shows that exercise promotes improved school attendance and enhances academic performance
6. Exercise aids in the development of important interpersonal skills – this is especially true for participation in team sports
7. Kids who exercise have greater self-esteem and a better self-image
8. Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays development of
many chronic diseases (eg. Heart disease , diabetes, obesity , and hypertension)
and promotes health
9. Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood
10. Exercise helps improve motor coordination and enhances the development of various motor performance skills
We got the provocation of a playground and to find “ing” words at the play ground.
Nevada: Me and Cierra, got to play make 20 together I got 22 and Cierra got 19.
Bella: I was making numbers with play dough.
Blake: I did some pluses and it was really easy.
Kimaaya: I was doing the car game I saw cars
Rehat: I was playing make 20 game, I drew it in my book and we played, Olivia won she got 16 and I got 12.
Charlotte: I was playing the counting to 20 with Francesca I got 42 and Francesca got 28.
Khushi: I was doing the car game and Black the most, pink was the least.
Jakob: I did the clock and I learnt the time 1 o’clock, 2 O’clock and three o’ clock.
Anne- Marie: I did counting with numbers and filled the whole page, I did plus and equal