MATHS – TIME
We sung a ‘morning routine song and had a chat about our daily routines….
In the morning
Abel – i brush my teeth
Williams – wash my face
Grace – gets dressed straight away
Richard – i do some exercise
At school I….
Shyla – I play, investigations at school
Tanish – I learn
Lowell – do fitness
Gurshaan – I listen to the teachers
In the evening I…
Michael – brush my teeth
Sophia – play with my toys
Scarlett – Swimming
Kobe – make dinner
Mya – have a shower
Then we recorded our daily routines.
We practiced singing our prayer song ‘come together and ‘this little light of mine’
- Celina: Dear God thank you for my friends Amen
- Massa: Dear God thank you for the flowers Amen
- Lina: Dear God thank you for my sister to help me Amen
- Athian: Dear God thank you for the whole world Amen
- Krish: Dear God thank you or the animals Amen
- Lowell: Dear God for my friends Amen
SHARED READING – HANSEL AND GRETEL
Miss Canala read the story role modelling fluency and expression.
When Hansel and Gretel arrived at the house – what should they have done
Grace – knocked on the door to ask lady if they could have some
what about the evil stepmother?
Lowell – she could have been nice
Fatumata – buy more food
Navya – picked some berries in the forest to eat together
During investigations the learning power i used was….
- Dylan: i used collaboration when i make a dinosaur tail with Gurshaan.
- Ivy: I used creativity when i made a show bag
- Krish: i used belonging with my friends
- Athian: I used creativity when i make things
LIVING WITH PETS
Today we were lucky enough to have a special presentation about living safe with pets. we even got to meet and pat a friendly dog called Darcy.
The children practiced what to do when approaching their own pets or pets on the street. Ask them about what they should do?!
They even got some stickers and some further information to take home.
*please note that due to this presentation our library time has been changed to tomorrow.
SPECKS OF GOLD
Raavi: my speck of gold was seeing the pets
Scarlett: was making the show bags
Lina: play with my friends
Micky: playing snakes and ladders
Thank you for a fantastic day everyone we will see you in the morning 🙂