Week 1 Term 4 Holidays Recount

In the Holiday I woke up and woke all my brothers up. After I woke my brothers my parents woke up and after that, we were told to brush our teeth. after we brush our teeth we took turns going into the shower and after we all showered.

We went outside and into the kitchen, we all made breakfast for each other I made toast and Nutella Patrick had Cereal and Joshua had Cereal too. Then after we did all of the things we were told to do I asked my dad to go to St. Kilda adventure park time. He said yes but he said we will go later but right now I need to sleep I came from work. So we asked him if we could play on our ps4 and he said yes. I had the first turn on the ps4 because I asked for it and Patrick went second because he was the  oldest and Joshua went last when Joshua finished his turn our dad came out.

He said guys go in the room and get dressed we are going to St Kilda. So we all went in the room so we could get dress after we all got dressed we all went outside and told our dad that we were done dressing. Then we went to St Kilda Adventure Park. It took about 12 minutes to get to St Kilda Adventure Park after we got to the adventure park we wanted to go on the really big slide. It kind of looked like a castle so we went down about 3 times then we went to the zip line. Me and joshua had 2 turns but Patrick wanted one then we went to the climbing frame we all had a race then we went to a different slide we had 3 turns on the slide them we went in the car. and then we went to the shops and bought some stuff then we went home and ate ice cream.