Going to Marion Bay! ☺️

Today I’m going to Marion Bay for the holidays!My Mum told me it was going to be a 3 hour drive.Since it was pupil free day, I could stay in bed for longer but eventually I had to go and pack my bag!The car booth was really full and I didn’t know if everything would fit in there.We were going to go of at the afternoon so I got bored.So I just went on the rings doing pullovers and Gymnastics.After a while I saw that the drying machine was on so I went in fount of it to feel the warm air that comes out!While I was doing that I got my iPod to watch some Youtube.I stayed there for about 4 minutes.After a while it was Lunch.After Lunch we had to wait another 4 hours until our whole family (relatives) go to my Grandma’s house.During those 4 hours, I was playing ROBLOX with Victoria and did some Piano playing.After 3 hours we had an early dinner.When it was time to go, I went in the car and forgot to get Pusheen but luckily My Mum got it for Me.Our whole family were going to meet at my aunty’s house and it took use about 25 minutes.After we got there and we were there for just a bit and then we went of.After about 20 minutes I started to get bored so I went to sleep.I slapped for the whole ride because I was so tired.It was 8:17 PM when we arrived.Nobody else lived there so we were the only one’s there.The house was a 2 story house.There was a room down stairs that had a lot of bunk beds.I was sleeping in one of the beds on the second floor but there wasn’t enough space for my Dad so he slept on the ground in his sleeping bag.Sadly there was no internet so me and my cousin played Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo Switch.We did that for most of the day because we couldn’t think of anything else to do.And also my little brother Quan, he was staring at the fans most of the days because he really likes fans.My cousin Hung found binoculars on a table and when we looked through it, it zoomed in a lot!When me were about 3 metres away we were already in each others faces!

The filled up car booth                                            My bedroom