- Akemjot and Annaliese – “Charity House – Give money to poor people each week”
- Raf and Nate – “The Helping Hand – We help sick people and poor people and disadvantaged people”
- Kristina and Rhoda – “Open Arms – We give clothes”
- Kiziah and Cierra – “Helping Home – We help the homeless families”
- Frankie and Keren – “Helping Hearts – Give kids without a home and find foster care”
- Holly and Samurai – “The Children Savers – We help children who don’t have homes”
- Mia and Noah – “SA Child Helpers – We help children that have no mums and dads”
- Deakyn and Maddox – “SA Helpers – Cooks for food for the homeless, they cook healthy food for them!”
- Aidan and Jas – “The Helpers – We give people pumpkin soup, flirt, water bottles rice and meat”
- Lucas and Krystian – “Helping House – Let the poor people live in the Helping House and feed them”
- Anna and Darcy – “Kind House – We give money and food”
- Jevan and Andy – “The Helping Hand – We give the sick a place to have food”
- Angok and Kurt – “The Kindness House – We give free food and water and soft drinks”
- Dion and Ebony – “The Help Charity – Give people food and money!”
- Bella and Lynn – “The Peace Charity – They help people who are poor like poor women, Men and children”
- Libby and Jaiden – “The Kids Home – We help kids that don’t have a home”
- Makur and Ann – “Helping Cafe – We help people get food and water”
- Eva and Lara – “Fair Kids – We help people up to 16. We give them things they need to survive”
- Jake and Ava – “Teamwork House – We give food, clothes and drinks for the homeless”
- Nevada and Bianca – “Kind Helpers – We give a house to those who don’t have one”
- Joey and Ash – “The Lion Helpers – We help children so they can sleep inside”
- TCross and Mary – “Humour and Fairness – We give everyone food, clothes and a home”
Today we had a whole school Mass for Mission Day. Father talked about caring for others and putting our needs before others.
The children had a wonderful time selling their Character Strength Potions and enjoying all the other wonderful stalls around the school.
- Noah – I liked trying one of the spider drinks
- Dion – I liked all the sugar!!!
- Jev – Playing with my friends in the paper plane contest. I came second!
- Krystian – My speck of gold is when we sold the best drinks ever
- Lynn – My speck of gold was when I helped with the potions
- Eva – I liked buying things!
- Lib – My speck of gold was when we sold the potions because it was fun
- DD – My speck of gold was when I was doing the soccer kicks and I liked it
- Bella – My speck of gold was buying something from my buddies. A pirate tattoo!
There was an assembly at the end of the day to share all the festivities of the afternoon.
A reminder that the money raised today will go towards Catherine House, Loreto Vietnam and Fred’s Van. If you would like some more information on these charities you can find it here;
Have a lovely weekend! What a week 5!