Let’s make today MAGIC it’s MONDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR OWN MAGICAL TEACHER MISS MOORE!
Thank you for making each of our days filled with exciting learning, smiles and magical memories. We are so grateful for you.
Over the next couple of weeks we will be focusing on reading and books for the MS Readathon and Book Week that will be in week 5. This morning we started our day with a small task thinking about what character from a book we would be and why.
In music this morning the children played a game called Rhythm Protector and sang the Holy Family Song.
On Thursday we will have a whole school Mass for Saint Mary MacKillop. Today for prayer we talked about her life and how she dedicated her time to helping others. We also learnt some facts about where she grew up, her family and work.
INVESTIGATIONS/ 100 LANGUAGES
Today for investigations the children were encourage to use their learning powers and do something different than they usually do. They were able to continue on with the 13 Storey Tree House provocations as well as continue their learning about Mary MacKillop.
- Rhoda- I made a poster of Mary MacKillop and I put facts about her on it.
- Anna- I am creating a Simba ceremony. I have made paper tickets with the time and I have made a presentation on my laptop to use on the screen. The ceremony will be like when Simba is held up.
- Libby- We are making a first class plane trip.
- Ash- I doin a drawing tutorial of little Simba.
- Lucas- I am drawing my Gatchca life animations.
MASS SONG PRACTISE
Today we had mass song practise in preparation for Thursday’s Mass. Everyone is welcome to join at 11:30am on Thursday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MOORE
- Anna – Miss Moore taught me in reception and she is great
- Eva – She is beautiful and kind!
- Bianca – She is really kind and nice
- Ash – She is a good teacher
- Joey – She is a great teacher!
- DD – Wonderful person
- Bella – Miss Moore is a kind teacher
- Jas – Her hair looks beautiful
- Iris – She is beautiful and kind woman!
- Aidan – You have nice glasses
- Nate – She teaches us new things
- Rhoda – You are beautiful and kind
- Makur – She is a kind teacher
- Ava – Miss Moore ROCKS!