MAGNIFICENT Spring MONDAY September 2 – Week 7 Term 3

How magnificent, Spring is here!

Image result for spring quotes

POSTIVE EDUCATION

MUSIC

PRAYER

I am grateful for Spring because….

• Mary- I am grateful for Spring because it makes me happy because everything is growing and more animals are coming out
  • Iris- I am grateful for Spring because it is just right
  • Cierra- I am grateful for Spring because you get to have fun times with your family
  • TT- I am grateful for Spring ¬†because it is very good weather and all the flowers are growing
  • Deakyn- I am grateful for Spring because nature grows
  • Aidan- I am grateful for Spring because the weather is nice
  • Anna- I am grateful for Spring because the Adelaide Show and Spring Fair is on and the weather is just right
  • Aurora- I am grateful for Spring because it is not to hot and not to cold and the flowers grow and we get to plant more flowers
  • Nev- I am grateful for Spring because all the flowers start to grow
  • Rho- I am grateful for Spring because all the flowers grow and we get more oxygen and its not cold like winter
  • Keren- I am grateful for Spring because new plants grown and trees grow
  • Jevan- I am grateful for Spring because of the animals because they always come out
  • Ash- I am grateful for Spring because you can go and explore nature
  • Mia- I am grateful for Spring because I have lots of stuff coming up in Spring
  • Libby- I am grateful for Spring because we get to play outside more because the rain bell doesn’t go as much and we get more fresh air
  • Maddox- I am grateful for Spring because its not too hot
  • Ava- I am grateful for Spring because it has beautiful flowers and I get to experience the excellence and beauty
  • Nate- I am grateful for Spring because its not too hot and its not to cold its just right
  • Aurora- I am grateful for Spring because we have our assembly
  • Noah- I am grateful for Spring because there is not that much rain

Prayers

• Joey- Dear God, Thank you for mum. I am grateful for my mum because she is nice. Amen.
  • Raf- Dear God, I am grateful for the trees because they help us breathe.
  • Anna- Dear God, I am grateful for the school because ¬†I have friends and teachers that help me
  • Mason- Dear God, I am grateful for my family because they are always kind to me
  • Kiziah- Dear God, I am grateful for my friends because they always play with me

LANTERN MAKING / INVESTIGATIONS

Today the children became very creative as they carefully crafted their lanterns for the Moon Lantern Festival.

MINDFULNESS

LITERACY

This afternoon we went over the spelling of some common words that we always use in our writing.

T-BALL

This week we continue our T-Ball Clinics. Here are some snaps of the children learning their new skills.