Write a story about what is happening in the gif below…
We played a round of sprint dodgeball! Today we mixed up the teams and saw great teamwork by all.
Why is giving better or what can you give to others?
- Krystian- Giving is better because if someone doesn’t have anything you can give them what they need
- Dion- Give poor people food if they don’t have any
- Holly- Giving is better because if you give people different things it will make their heart filled
- Cierra- I can give people toys if they don’t have any
- Lynn- Giving is better because if you give maybe you can receive
- Frankie- Giving is better because if someone doesn’t a lot of food or money you can give them food or money so they can be happy
- Bianca- Giving is better because if you see someone on the street that is homeless you can give them money or food
Prayers for giving…
- Kurt- Dear God, please let other people be nice and give other people things because if other people might not have what they need
- Mason- Dear God, please let my family live longer or I won’t know what to do
- Noah- Dear God, please make everybody nice so we can give people clothes if they don’t have any
- Libby- Dear God, please help people that don’t really know that giving is better than receiving
- Mia- Dear God, please help people that don’t have enough money
- Jake- Dear God, please keep everyone not poor and homeless because then we wouldn’t have to give them as many things as we do now
The children worked on their on investigations between recess and lunch.
This afternoon we worked in groups to present some drama provocations. The children were split into groups of 4 and were given a Christmas provocation. They had to choose a narrator and then act out the provocation.
Below is the provocations. The children did an INCREDIBLE job at performing in front of the rest of the class.
This afternoon we said goodbye to our friend Will. He is moving interstate and is going on a holiday before he goes. We will miss you Will!