My Holiday Recount

St Kilda

On Saturday 13th of September my friend Mia came over. I woke up at 6:30 and my brothers and my mum were still sleeping and then I tried to wake them up but they just told me to go back to bed and so I went back to my room and went back to sleep. Then it was time to wake up and so I had breakfast and then Mia got drop of and then we had ice cream and we went on the trpoline.

My dogs hank and Charlie wonted to see Mia because they were barking   at her. Charlie was sting by Mia. My other dog hank had to go into the corner because he is to big and he dosent  like  other people.Mia , my brothers and I got in the car and my mum drove  us to st Kilda.Mia and I went on the big slides it was scary but we did it together.

We had ice cream and my mum said it is  time to go but I wonted [wanted] to try the other slides but then we tried lots of slides sand so we stayed for a little bit longer and so my mum said the we can go home and then when we got home Mia and I played teachers. then we had to drop Mia back off at her home.

Then my mum took us to my aunts house and we stayed there for a bit and then we went swimming at her house and then it my day over but we watch Harry Potter.