OUTDOOR ED DAY!!!!

Today was outdoor ed day.My class just got put into random things so I wasn’t happy about that 😡.But it didn’t go too bad!I got yoga, TBA witch is now board games and fossil hunting/handball.I found out that me and Sreyleab had the EXACT same activities.Lia had the 2 first thing the same as me.After recess,I went with Sreyleab and Lia to near the log park to go to yoga.We all went on 1 mat so it was a bit squashed.I was already used to most of the stretches because I have done them in Gymnastics.But my legs were sore and same with my back.But when I did the stretches they got better!At the end we got to relax.Next I went wit Lia and Sreyleab to do the board games.I started colouring in a flower but then I wanted to see Melissa and Sreyleab do a challenge.They got out the battle ships and the challenge was to put all the little white and red things in the holes.I helped Melissa and we won.But that’s because we had 2 people.We did it again but this time it was me and Sreyleab.Half way through, Charlie came in and helped Sreyleab.When I had I about quarter left to do, Sreyleab and Charlie finished and won.But that was because they had 2 people.After Lunch was fossil hunting/handball.Me Victoria and Sreyleab found about 4 fossils.I found I big Giant rock.I likes the board games the most because it was fun to do the weird challenge!