Cross Country

7th of August – Blog catch up

HFCS always has an excellent representation at the SACPSSA cross country carnival in the Adelaide parklands. This year was no exception with 63 students attending.
The rain held off and students had a fantastic day. One of our best ever performances with three first place finishes. A tough 2km course with hills and creeks through the parklands, we had 63 students all complete the course. Ranging from year 3s to 6 our students represented the school admirably.
Special mention to Makur who finished 4th in Year 3 division B. Budleech who won Year 5 division B. Pieng who won a gold medal for first in Year 5 division A and finally Liam who took out the final race winning gold in the Year 6 division A.
Special mention to Hayley for helping with training and today. Also to the parents who come and supported us.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Daniel Pearce. Bookmark the permalink.

About Daniel Pearce

Hey guys.... Im a year 3/4 teacher at the greatest school (HFCS).... I love trying to make my classroom the funnest place to spend your day.... I love Soccer, Basketball and many other sports and my favourite subject is Science.