AFL Football

Today students ventured to Ridley reserve for the Catholic schools outer northern football carnival.

Another fantastic carnival with outstanding efforts from our students. Once again they represented the school admirably and the performance followed. We took 43 students today ranging from years 4-6 both girls and boys. A packed schedule saw the teams play 5 or 6 games of modified footy.

This was a lot of students first taste of footy and it’s fair to say they loved it. After the first game, you could see the confidence grow and the skills continued to improve during the day. Many thanks to India, Nina and Dom who helped out on the day and also the other parents who came along to support.

Well done footballers!!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Daniel Pearce. Bookmark the permalink.

About Daniel Pearce

Hey guys.... Im a year 3/4 teacher at the greatest school (HFCS).... I love trying to make my classroom the funnest place to spend your day.... I love Soccer, Basketball and many other sports and my favourite subject is Science.