Work Placement from SEDA College

Hi! My names Bella and I am a year 11 student from SEDA College and I have been doing work placement with 1SA as a part of my school program. I have been coming in every Tuesday since the beginning of the year and have been loving helping out the class and working with all the students. I have a huge love for sports, more specifically Netball. I play for a few different netball clubs, and my favourite position is GA!

I am actually a graduated student from Holy Family! I started here right from reception and completed primary school in year 6 in 2018. Unfortunately I never had the chance to have Mrs Sharman as my teacher. I was a part of the last 6/7 class and the year 6s and I were the first year 6s to graduate primary school!

I extremely enjoy working with the early years, such as the receptions and year 1s. And I have always wanted to become a primary school teacher. Hopefully one day here at Holy Family, just like Mrs Sharman! After working with 1SA throughout the course of this year it has really excited me for my future, I have developed so many new and important skills and it has built my confidence to work hard at my dream by a mile! I am hoping to continue my work experience at HFCS next year, complete year 12 at a high standard and begin my studying in university as soon as possible.

One thought on “Work Placement from SEDA College