4RG Fishing Excursion

Yesterday my class and I went on a fishing excursion at West Lakes Shore.

When I was at school me and my class had to wait for the bus, the bus was supposed to be there at 9am but it was 30mins late. At school we were waiting at the front office while we were waiting, Mrs Giannakakis took 3 photos of me and my class. When it was 9:30 the bus finally arrived.

When I got on the bus I sat next to my friend named Mary, sadly there wasn’t 3 seats so my other friend Emily sat behind us but Emily got to sit next to the teacher. It took 30mins to get to West Lakes Shore.

When me and my class were at West Lakes Shore we met Mr McCarthy and Jason. Mr McCarthy told me and my class to sit down so he could explain the instructions. Me, Emily and Mary were in a group of 3 so we had to take it in turns, me and my friends didn’t catch any fish and whenever it was my friends or my turn the bait always came off.

When it was recess one of my friends had to reel the fishing rod up. When it was recess I sat on the grass and ate my recess. When some of my classmates were finished they climbed up a tree which was near the grass but then teacher told them to get off.

After recess Mr McCarthy asked who wanted to fish with the floaters. Some people wanted to do it but me and my friends wanted to improve our fishing skills. Mary and Emily went together but I was fishing solo.

When it was time to stop fishing and it was nearly lunch me and my class were playing on the playground. I climbed rocks and I went on the swing and after I was climbing a tree. When it was time to stop playing me and my class went to have lunch.

After lunch me and my class kept on fishing. I didn’t catch any fish but as we were about to pack up my friend Emily caught a fish, Mrs Giannakakis said it was by far the biggest fish caught. Everyone sat down on the grass and then we thanked Jason for his help.

When it was the ride home I sat next to my friend Emily. The bus ride home was 30mins. I wanted to sleep but it was too noisy so I stayed awake.

When me and my class were at school again we got to have ice blocks. After when I finished my ice block I got to do anything I wanted, I wanted to draw so I did. When it was home-time I said goodbye to my friends and I told my dad all about my day.